Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a strange decision, the governor of Baghdad rejects the prime minister's decision to withdraw his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a strange decision, the governor of Baghdad rejects the prime minister's decision to withdraw his Empty In a strange decision, the governor of Baghdad rejects the prime minister's decision to withdraw his

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 4:52 am

[rtl]In a strange decision, the governor of Baghdad rejects the prime minister's decision to withdraw his deputy's hand[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

The Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, refused to implement what came in the Prime Minister's letter regarding withdrawing the hand of his technical deputy.[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement by the Baghdad governorate media stated, “Social media platforms and news websites circulated a document stating that the hand of the technical deputy of the governor of Baghdad had been withdrawn, and here we would like to present this clarification: There is no administrative investigation in the Baghdad governorate against the technical deputy, and no decision has been issued by them to withdraw the hand.” .[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, had ordered the withdrawal of the hand of the technical deputy for the Baghdad governorate, on the grounds of his involvement in financial corruption cases. According to a document signed by the director of the Prime Minister's office, Ali Razzouqi al-Lami, addressed to the Baghdad governorate, it included withdrawing the hand of the technical deputy to the governor of Baghdad.[/rtl]

[rtl]The hand withdrawal procedure comes after a document sent by Representative Muhammad Fadel Al-Dulaimi to the Prime Minister demanding the withdrawal of the hand of the technical deputy of the governor, Ali Al-Ithawi, after there were corruption cases against him in the third Karkh Investigation Court.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:34 pm