Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association calls for private banks to restructure the banking sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association calls for private banks to restructure the banking sector Empty Association calls for private banks to restructure the banking sector

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 8:56 am

22/09/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. called the Association of private banks, the central bank to develop a plan to restructure the banking sector, as pointed out that the banking system has a big role in attracting investment to the country.

The executive director of the Association Abdul Aziz Hassoun told / JD /: that "the Iraqi banking sector is still not integrated structure and needs to be re-structure through the legislation of laws and issue the necessary instructions and decisions that would raise the level of performance of local banks."

He added: "The banking system in the country has a big role in attracting foreign investment, the fact that the investor looking for a safer environment and with banks that have efficient to ensure his money."

It is noted that the banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by the Royal between (7) state banks and (30) Bank Ahli including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:05 am