Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for events rejecting the interventions of the American ambassador in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for events rejecting the interventions of the American ambassador in Iraq Empty Calls for events rejecting the interventions of the American ambassador in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 7:25 am

[size=52]Calls for events rejecting the interventions of the American ambassador in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:05

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Saturday, Iraqi politician Adnan Al-Saadi called on popular organizations to hold activities that reject the interventions of the US Ambassador to Baghdad, Elena Romanowski, in Iraqi affairs.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The US Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, continues her suspicious movements and meetings with tribal sheikhs, politicians, civil society organizations, and others, far from international diplomatic norms and traditions." 
    He added, "Romanowski has gone beyond her duties as an ambassador, as she considers herself a sponsor of Iraqi affairs, and this matter is totally rejected."
    Al-Saadi pointed out, "The shy positions of the House of Representatives and the government regarding the infringement of the US ambassador in Baghdad on the national sovereignty of Iraq."
    Al-Saadi called on popular organizations represented by trade unions, professional federations and local civil society organizations to "hold events rejecting the US ambassador's interventions in Iraqi affairs and outside her diplomatic duties as ambassador to her country."
    Earlier, the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, criticized the moves of the US ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowsky, noting that those moves went beyond diplomatic agreements and norms. End / 25 hours

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:42 am