Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law reveals loopholes in information crime legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law reveals loopholes in information crime legislation Empty Parliamentary law reveals loopholes in information crime legislation

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:54 am

[size=52]Parliamentary law reveals loopholes in information crime legislation[/size]
    • Today 10:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed Al-Maliki, confirmed, on Wednesday, the registration of several loopholes in the drafting of the Information Crimes Law, indicating that some of its paragraphs contain severe penalties.
    Al-Maliki said in an interview with the information agency, "Iraq needs legislation that criminalizes infringement of the rights and freedoms of citizens," noting that "the information crimes law faces political differences because it contains paragraphs that involve severe penalties."
    He added that "most of the articles of the law are not specific and unclear and are related to the law on freedom of expression," noting that "the laws on freedom of expression and informatics need to be examined, and that their legislation requires intensive discussions by the concerned authorities and the treatment of disputed texts and materials."
     Al-Maliki pointed out that "the country needs a law that criminalizes infringement of the rights and freedoms of citizens and limits the crimes of electronic extortion."   
    And the head of the Parliamentary Transportation and Communications Committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, had confirmed to Al-Maalouma agency that the Information Crimes Law is a priority within the House of Representatives because of the paragraphs that limit electronic extortion and blocking some programs harmful to society. End / 25h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:29 am