Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: The government is serious about taking measures to encourage investme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic: The government is serious about taking measures to encourage investme Empty The President of the Republic: The government is serious about taking measures to encourage investme

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2023, 4:37 am

The President of the Republic: The government is serious about taking measures to encourage investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    President Abdul Latif Rashid said that Iraq enjoys security, peace and stability, and this provides opportunities for investors to invest in the country.
    Rashid added, in an interview with the BBC, that "the government is serious about taking concrete measures that will encourage foreign and domestic investment, as there are promising opportunities for investors in Iraq, especially with the security, safety and stability that Iraqi cities are witnessing."
    The President of the Republic referred to "the need to amend money transfer laws and regulations, financial policy, and improve some rules and regulations related to investors and the banking sector."

70 views
    Added 06/29/2023 - 7:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:24 am