Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow, Tuesday, a Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad to discuss these files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow, Tuesday, a Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad to discuss these files Empty Tomorrow, Tuesday, a Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad to discuss these files

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2023, 9:44 am

[size=52]Tomorrow, Tuesday, a Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad to discuss these files[/size]
    • Today 16:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/exclusive..
    Today, Monday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) revealed an upcoming visit by a Kurdish delegation to Baghdad, and while the date of the visit was set, it is among the most prominent files that will be discussed during it . 
    The leader of the party, Wafaa Muhammad, said, in an interview with Al-Maloma Agency, that "a Kurdish government delegation headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the leader of the party, Fouad Hussein, will visit Baghdad tomorrow, Tuesday, noting that "the Kurdish delegation will hold a meeting with a government delegation from Baghdad to discuss several files." ". 
    He added, "The important file that will be discussed is the entitlements of the Kurdistan region in the public budget law," pointing out that "the personalities participating in the meeting are, until now, unknown to both parties."

And the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, set 12.67 percent of the Kurdistan region's share of the public financial budget, in return for the federal government obtaining 400,000 barrels of oil per day. 
    Significant differences occurred between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Parliamentary Finance Committee, after making several amendments regarding Kurdistan's shares in the financial budget law, especially in paragraphs 13 and 14, but at the end the paragraphs were passed according to the parliamentary vision and by the vote of the majority of the members of the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:30 am