Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Kurdish likely to resolve employees' salaries in the province tomorrow meeting of the Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Kurdish likely to resolve employees' salaries in the province tomorrow meeting of the Council Empty Deputy Kurdish likely to resolve employees' salaries in the province tomorrow meeting of the Council

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:06 am

Deputy Kurdish likely to resolve employees' salaries in the province tomorrow meeting of the Council of Ministers 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad suggested the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib, on Friday, there will be a resolve to cut the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region during a session of the Council of Ministers special session on Saturday.
    She said Najib's "Tomorrow's Press," that "the Council of Ministers, according to the information will be held on Saturday an extraordinary session to discuss the budget bill for 2014 and the possibility of him to the House of Representatives for approval at a special meeting, as well as discuss some of the issues, including the salaries of the province severed since the beginning of this year" .
    "The launch of the salaries of the staff of the province of Kurdistan goodwill gesture by Abadi, because he has the authority so, especially since the salary cut by the previous government did not carry any legal justification, what caused her to disrupt the atmosphere between the center and the region."
    Najib explained that he "lost in the recent talks between political leaders in the center and the region expect to release the salaries of the province in accordance with the new controls Ttzmh consent of both parties."
    The former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said, in the 28 February 2014, the Kurdistan Regional Government are bears full responsibility for paying the salaries of the staff of the province and not the federal government, noting that Baghdad has not taken any decision to cut the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:23 am