Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A significant decline in the Iraqis' interest in buying real estate in Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A significant decline in the Iraqis' interest in buying real estate in Türkiye Empty A significant decline in the Iraqis' interest in buying real estate in Türkiye

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 4:43 am

A significant decline in the Iraqis' interest in buying real estate in Türkiye

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-19 03:34
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Turkish Statistics Authority announced, on Tuesday, that the purchase of real estate by Iraqis during the first half of 2023 decreased by 75% compared to the same period last year.
    The authority said, in a table seen by Shafaq News agency, that "during the first four months, from January to the end of June, the Iraqis bought 984 real estate in Turkey, a decrease of 75.4% compared to the same period last year 2022, in which the purchase of real estate in Turkey by Iraqis reached by 4025 properties.

And she added, "The Iraqis' purchase of real estate in Turkey declined gradually for the five months of the current year 2023 before it rose slightly for the month of June," noting that "the Iraqis bought during last January 229 real estate, to decline in February to 173 real estate, and then decline in March to 165 properties, and decreased in the month of April to 124 properties, and then decreased to 118 properties for the month of May, and then rose slightly to 175 properties in the month of June.
    According to the commission's schedule, "the Iraqis ranked third in June, after the Russians, who bought 6456 real estate, and the Iranians 2756 real estate, then the Ukrainians came fourth with 938 real estate."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:00 pm