Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq falls to sixth place in buying real estate in Türkiye during the month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq falls to sixth place in buying real estate in Türkiye during the month Empty Iraq falls to sixth place in buying real estate in Türkiye during the month

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:06 am

Iraq falls to sixth place in buying real estate in Türkiye during the month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-18 04:17
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Turkish Statistical Authority announced on Thursday that Iraqis fell to sixth place among the countries that bought the most Turkish real estate during June. 
    The authority said in a report seen by Shafaq News Agency that home sales to foreigners decreased by 45.1% in June compared to the same month of the previous year, reaching 1,440 homes. 
    The share of house sales to foreigners in total house sales in June was 1.8%. The provinces with the highest number of house sales to foreigners were Antalya with 593, Istanbul with 478 and Mersin with 116.
    The authority indicated that "Russians topped the rest of the countries in purchasing the most real estate in Turkey during June with 332 homes, while Iranians came in second place with 156 homes, followed by Ukraine in third place with 102 homes, followed by Germany in fourth place with 95 homes, followed by Kazakhstan in fifth place with 76 homes, followed by Iraq in sixth place with 61 homes, Azerbaijan in seventh place with 51 homes, and Saudi Arabia in eighth place with 47 homes."
    Iraqis have been at the top of the list of countries buying homes in Turkey since 2015, but their ranking dropped to second place after Iran at the beginning of 2021, before falling to third place since April 2022 after Russia’s dominance of Turkish real estate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:12 am