Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr attacks the United States and describes Washington's ambassador as an "idiot"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr attacks the United States and describes Washington's ambassador as an "idiot" Empty Al-Sadr attacks the United States and describes Washington's ambassador as an "idiot"

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2023, 2:20 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr attacks the United States and describes Washington's ambassador as an "idiot"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-23 | 14:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Today, Sunday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, attacked the United States of America, while describing Washington's ambassador in Baghdad as "foolish."

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sadr said in a tweet on "Twitter", that "America, even if it claims to be a democratic country... However, Joe Biden did not give the people and their opinion any importance when he said that America is a gay nation."

He added, "Despite all of that, we see the foolish (America's ambassador to Iraq) enjoying and playing as she wants and not caring about anyone," stressing by saying, "Iraq is the nation of the Qur'an and the nation of prophets, messengers, and saints."

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:29 pm