Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Long queues and intense resentment... Electronic ration card procedures "do not bode well"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Long queues and intense resentment... Electronic ration card procedures "do not bode well" Empty Long queues and intense resentment... Electronic ration card procedures "do not bode well"

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2023, 11:44 am

[size=52]Long queues and intense resentment... Electronic ration card procedures "do not bode well"[/size]
    • Today 19:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Wednesday, citizens expressed strong dissatisfaction with the procedures for completing the electronic card, while some of them likened the state's procedures to a "deadly routine".
    Haider al-Jaznawi, who narrated what he witnessed, within the District Commissioner of al-Mamoun district, said in an interview with the information agency, "The Ministry of Commerce imposed on citizens to implement new mechanisms to renew the ration card and convert it into an electronic one."
    He added, "The ministry forced citizens to take several procedures, starting with withdrawing a form from food distribution agents in the region, then going to the district mukhtar and withdrawing support for housing, and then stamping the support and the form with the department."
    He continued his speech, saying: "After I completed the preliminary procedures, and went to the district office, I was hoping that the procedure would be easy, by stamping the form and leaving quickly to go to the Baghdad International Fair and complete the transaction in less than an hour. I was surprised when I arrived at the location of the department, as there were queues of citizens standing to wait for their turn, despite my exit early in the morning."
    Al-Jaznawi said, "The queues are very long, and the department consists of two halls, the corridors of which are devoid of any means of air conditioning, such as a fan, and the conditions inside the department increased the suffering of the elderly citizens, who were sweating."
    And the citizen stated, "The majority of citizens express great dissatisfaction with the continuation of government departments with the simplest procedures, what is said about them, with deadly routine and boredom, as long lines and many waiting hours for a simple stamp or signature."
    And the citizen stated, "The department is located in a square full of dust without any protection from intense sunlight, and citizens are standing under it, and complex procedures increase their fees." Ended / 25R
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:20 pm