Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait's foreign minister in Baghdad.. "vital" issues and important files on the table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Kuwait's foreign minister in Baghdad.. "vital" issues and important files on the table Empty Kuwait's foreign minister in Baghdad.. "vital" issues and important files on the table

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2023, 4:41 am

Kuwait's foreign minister in Baghdad.. "vital" issues and important files on the table
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Today, Sunday (July 30, 2023), the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that its Minister, Sheikh Salem Abdullah Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, will go to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, during which he will meet with the Iraqi President, Abdul Latif Rashid, and the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, and the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in addition to his Iraqi counterpart, Fouad Hussein. .
    The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry said, in a statement carried by the official news agency, that Sheikh Salem will hold "political consultations within the framework of strengthening and strengthening bilateral relations and to discuss a number of vital issues and important files of common interest between the two countries and the two brotherly peoples."
    The Iraqi presidency had confirmed last week that President Latif Rashid would meet with the Kuwaiti Foreign Minister, who "will visit Iraq at the end of this month."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:07 am