Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: We discussed with Kuwait how to protect and develop relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Foreign Minister: We discussed with Kuwait how to protect and develop relations Empty Foreign Minister: We discussed with Kuwait how to protect and develop relations

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2023, 5:11 am

Foreign Minister: We discussed with Kuwait how to protect and develop relations
    • Time: 07/30/2023 12:36:20

• Read: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein in a joint press conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart:

We touched on the bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait
    Foreign Minister: We discussed how to protect the good relations between Iraq and Kuwait and how to develop them
    Foreign Minister: We discussed the process of facilitating visits between the two countries
    Foreign Minister: We discussed the border demarcation file and agreed to continue holding committees regarding the file
    Foreign Minister: We emphasized ending the border issues between Iraq and Kuwait
    Foreign Minister: The oil file and the common fields were part of our discussions
    Foreign Minister: The right framework for solving problems is dialogue
    Foreign Minister: We confirmed that the relations between the two countries are strong and that cooperation and dialogue between the two parties will continue
    Foreign Minister: The security of the region is collective security
    Foreign Minister: We will work jointly in the security field to protect the countries of the region
    Foreign Minister: Our relations with Kuwait are developed and will continue between the two countries
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: Iraq is a neighboring country with which we have deep-rooted and strong historical relations
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: I feel that I am with my family in Baghdad
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We had very fruitful discussions and we were determined to implement what took place in the talks
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We must work to end the maritime border demarcation file
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We found a congruence of viewpoints with the Iraqi side
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: Kuwait is keen to restore things to normal in the historical trade relationship
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We decided to open a commercial attaché at the Kuwaiti Consulate in Basra
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We discussed international and regional issues that directly affect the security of our two countries
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: Our leadership wishes Iraq and its people security and prosperity
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: A delegation from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Oil visited Baghdad on September 10 to discuss the file of joint fields
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:44 am