Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain classifies what the Yazidis were subjected to in Iraq at the hands of ISIS as a crime of gen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain classifies what the Yazidis were subjected to in Iraq at the hands of ISIS as a crime of gen Empty Britain classifies what the Yazidis were subjected to in Iraq at the hands of ISIS as a crime of gen

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 5:22 am

Britain classifies what the Yazidis were subjected to in Iraq at the hands of ISIS as a crime of genocide

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-01 04:51
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Tuesday, the British Foreign Office considered the practices that the Yazidis were subjected to at the hands of ISIS, during its invasion of areas and cities estimated at two-thirds of Iraq in the summer of 2014, as a "genocide".
    The ministry said in a statement today, "The United Kingdom officially recognized today that ISIS committed genocide against the Yazidis in 2014."

Germany preceded Britain in this step, as the German Parliament classified in early 2023 what ISIS committed against the Yazidis in northwestern Iraq in 2014 as "genocide," and recommended a series of measures to assist the victims.
    In the year 2021, the Belgian House of Representatives unanimously approved a resolution recognizing that ISIS committed a “crime of genocide” against the Yazidi minority in Iraq.
    The ninth anniversary of the Yazidi genocide in Sinjar, when ISIS committed one of the worst crimes in modern history in early August 2014.
    This massacre led to the killing of thousands of Yazidis, the enslavement of women and children, and the destruction of villages and compounds of hundreds of thousands of local residents. Nearly a decade later, many of the victims are still missing, and thousands are now living in camps for the displaced in precarious and unsanitary conditions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm