Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee attacks the Sudanese government: its program is incomplete

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee attacks the Sudanese government: its program is incomplete Empty A parliamentary committee attacks the Sudanese government: its program is incomplete

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2023, 6:42 am

[rtl]A parliamentary committee attacks the Sudanese government: its program is incomplete[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/07 10:10  , Number of readings: 315 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Strategic Planning Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that the government program of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani included only the ministries and not the other parties.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the committee, Laila Al-Tamimi, said in a press interview, “Our committee is working to measure the extent to which the government program matches the ministerial curriculum, and this is part of our legislative and oversight work in the Planning Committee .”[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added, "The government program is concerned only with ministries, without reference to the bodies or governorates and security agencies, despite the existence of the Food Security Law and its funds that were disbursed to the governorates."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi stressed, "The existing government program is only for ministries, not these agencies, and this matter reduces the government's achievement rates in terms of evaluation."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And she pointed out, "The program did not refer to the achievements of the governorates, and there is no reverse effort for these lectures, and we will present an integrated report on the implementation of the program."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:32 am