Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki cancels his visit to the city of al-Qasim, but why?

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nouri al-Maliki cancels his visit to the city of al-Qasim, but why?  Empty Nouri al-Maliki cancels his visit to the city of al-Qasim, but why?

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nouri al-Maliki cancels his visit to the city of al-Qasim, but why?
    [ltr]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

September 29, 2014 0:12

[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source familiar with the province of Babylon today that Vice President Nuri al-Maliki has canceled his visit to the city of al-Qasim, and Maliki has arrived in the province of Babylon, and where he met his loyalists in state law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source explained valuable an exclusive interview with news agency Buratha to cancel the trip due to many reasons, including that the number of his loyalists had very little and who awaited until three o'clock in the afternoon, but it did not come.
    Another reason, according to the source that the people of the city of al-Qasim wanted to go out a demonstration against him, especially the families of the victims of the massacre Spyker to the fact that al-Maliki, a senior official for this horrific massacre, was wounded loyalists owners very disappointed because of the meager attendance to meet Mukhtar era

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm