Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of an American plan to close the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of an American plan to close the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty Disclosure of an American plan to close the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Disclosure of an American plan to close the Iraqi-Syrian border[/size]
    • Today 11:18

Information / Anbar..
     A security source revealed, on Saturday, the intention of the US forces to close the border strip with Syria, west of Anbar Governorate.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, "Information leaked from security sources at Ain Al-Assad Air Base revealed the intention of the US forces to close the border strip with Syria, west of Anbar, for unclear reasons, in conjunction with the arrival of military reinforcements for the US forces stationed inside the Syrian depth."
    The source added, "The security leaders supervising the security file do not have sufficient information about this trend, despite the stability of the security situation and the absence of any potential terrorist threats."
    And the source indicated that "the US forces have intensified, during the current period, the air reconnaissance operations of the warplanes, which are marching on the western regions towards the Syrian depth."
    And he explained, "The American forces stationed inside the Al-Tanf base building received war convoys coming from Ain Al-Assad base, in an indication of the existence of an unclear plan that is characterized by complete secrecy." Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:35 pm