Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Monitor website: Türkiye refuses to resume exporting the region's oil through the port of Ceyhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Monitor website: Türkiye refuses to resume exporting the region's oil through the port of Ceyhan Empty Al-Monitor website: Türkiye refuses to resume exporting the region's oil through the port of Ceyhan

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2023, 4:57 am

Al-Monitor website: Türkiye refuses to resume exporting the region's oil through the port of Ceyhan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The American Al-Monitor website stated that Turkey refuses to resume exporting the region's and Kirkuk's oil through the port of Ceyhan unless Iraq waives the $1.5 billion fine.
    The site said in a report followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that Iraq refused to waive the fine and drop a second international arbitration case on Kurdistan government sales between 2018-2022, indicating that the federal government was not affected financially, but the greatest damage is in the regional government.
    It is noteworthy that the region's file has become an international overlap, as Iran is pressuring Baghdad not to agree to Turkey's conditions until after the Iranian opposition in Kurdistan is disarmed.

Views 44
    Added 08/23/2023 - 10:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm