Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security reveals the outcome of its operations against the file of oil smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security reveals the outcome of its operations against the file of oil smuggling Empty National Security reveals the outcome of its operations against the file of oil smuggling

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 5:15 am

National Security reveals the outcome of its operations against the file of oil smuggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the National Security Agency announced the continuation of its strikes against the smuggling networks, revealing the outcome of its operations against the oil smuggling file.
    A statement by the Iraqi National Security Service, which was received by "Al-Iqtisad News", stated that its detachments in Baghdad and the provinces managed, during the past four months, to seize more than "two million" liters of oil derivatives before they were smuggled.
    She explained that the agency's detachments arrested (124) accused of smuggling according to judicial arrest warrants, in addition to seizing (15) dens that were used for storage and smuggling purposes.
    The National Security Agency affirmed the continuation of its "painful" strikes against smuggling and organized crime networks, warning against harming or tampering with the national economy by participating in smuggling crimes or covering them up. 
    And that this comes as a continuation of the intelligence and field efforts and qualitative operations carried out by the National Security Apparatus in pursuing oil smuggling networks, the threat and destruction they pose to the citizen's economy.

Views 35
    Added 08/30/2023 - 10:16 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:50 am