Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: More than 150 draft laws are on the table in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: More than 150 draft laws are on the table in Parliament Empty Parliamentary Legal: More than 150 draft laws are on the table in Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 7:56 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Legal: More than 150 draft laws are on the table in Parliament[/size]
    Iraq
    14:23 - 2023-08-31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee explained the reasons for the delay in enacting some important laws in the House of Representatives.
    Committee member Aref Al-Hamami said in a press statement that there are laws in force that need fundamental amendments due to the presence of many changes on the Iraqi scene at various levels, especially since Iraq is still working on laws enacted many years ago, which prompts reviews and amendments to be made as required. The supreme interest and according to changes and developments.
    He added that more than one hundred and fifty draft laws are on the table of the House of Representatives and the specialized committees as well, pointing out that there are controversial laws that are controversial, such as the oil and gas law and the general amnesty, as the specialized committees will work to amend and legislate them and they will be among the priorities of the upcoming sessions.
    And he continued, that the government drawers are full of broken laws, as a result of the absence of political consensus on most of them, so that the prime minister’s recent directive regarding referring a group of draft laws to parliament will be a factor to speed up their approval by amending the controversial articles in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:03 am