Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

They astonished the world in everything... “What’s next, Iraqis?”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - They astonished the world in everything... “What’s next, Iraqis?” Empty They astonished the world in everything... “What’s next, Iraqis?”

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2023, 4:38 am

They astonished the world in everything... “What’s next, Iraqis?”
    • Time: 09/08/2023 12:05:15

• Read: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Reports: Al-Furat News} Report: Ammar Al-Masoudi
    New stories and tales every year with scenes rarely seen in the world during the “March of Lovers” towards Karbala of the Free.
    “They do not panic, they do not get bored, they do not get tired, they do not get weary...no..no” are sentences that reflect the state of the tongue of every Arab and foreign visitor regarding their description of the Iraqis when they come to Iraq during the days of the Arbaeen visit of the Master of the Martyrs, Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, and his pure family as they appear during the visit. The last one ended two days ago.
    Scenes on the “Ya Hussein” road take the breath away from the highest levels of generosity and the finest and best etiquettes of hospitality, and in everything, the Iraqis are creative with them, and the goal is one and the same, which is to serve the visitors and strive to make them comfortable with food, drink, accommodation, and other countless services in order to earn wages and rewards.  
    The words of Arab and foreign visitors stutter because of the generosity offered by Iraqis, and their expressions recede in describing what they see in a country that has gone through harsh and difficult circumstances for decades that advanced countries may not be able to withstand.
    “Congratulations to you, Iraqis,” a foreign visitor said about their efforts in these services. He said it with regret and wished he were an Iraqi, even if only in the days of the fortieth visit, to live this glory and pride that melted in the Iraqis in honor of serving the visitors of Abu Al-Ahrar.
    Along the way, young men and women, young men, and old people rush to serve the visitors, creating a scene that is at a loss for words to express, and even stands unable to describe its condition, thus leaving the task to video clips and history to document and narrate it to the coming generations that will continue the journey. “Congratulations to you, Hussein, and congratulations to you, Hussein.” A visitor to one of the processions says
     . He finds no satisfaction in thanking them for their sincerity in the Husseini cause and for providing what they have with great services, despite the scorching summer in which temperatures reach about 50 degrees Celsius during this year’s visit.
    As soon as the holy month of Muharram began and Safar followed it, arms were rolled up at the holy religious shrines, especially the Husseini and Abbasid ones, and the rest of the Husseini processions, serving the visitors in an image that reflected the depth of loyalty and love for Husseini.
    “O travelers, do not bring anything except your bodies and your souls that preceded you to Karbala.” A summary of what the Arab and foreign visitors testified about the level of services in quality and quantity. There is no confusion for the arrivals regarding food, drink, housing, and all that is delicious and medicinal. This is what was achieved in deed and word, and it was multiples and there is no comparison except With the generosity in the Gulf Championship event in its last edition in Basra Governorate {Gulf 25} last year, which impressed the Iraqis and Basrais, especially their Gulf brothers, with hospitality and good manners, it was only a small example of the Arba’een visit in which everything overflowed.. Yes, everything without exaggeration, and the distant people bear witness to that. My parents.  
    The number of Arbaeen visitors exceeded 22 million visitors, which is an unprecedented record for visits in recent years, making it the largest in its history so far.
    Fatima Karnib did not know the details of the Arbaeen visit when she traveled from Lebanon to Iraq to perform it for the first time in 2012, but that trip “changed my life, and I began to see that the world is love for Hussein {peace be upon him}.”
    She added, "It is a wonderful, indescribable spiritual feeling... The whole world has become for me only the family, until I forgot to contact my family."
    Fatima Samaha participates for the third time in the Arbaeen visit, and talks about the reason for her repeated return to perform these rituals. “People here are equal,” of different nationalities, races, and social classes.
    Samaha draws attention to the interaction of visitors, tired of walking for days, with the collective ritual in which millions participate. After a long journey, “when they reach Karbala, the gilded dome of the shrines of Imams Hussein and Abbas, peace be upon them, appears to them from afar. Then the tears speak.”
    The Arbaeen pilgrimage is no longer limited to Shiites, but rather includes the participation of followers of other sects and religions, for a religious motive or for the sake of discovering experience or scientific research.
    Iraqis open their homes to Arbaeen visitors. Along the way, people of all ages stand, holding food and drinks in their hands, offering them to visitors.
    Muhammad Hammoud, who participated more than once in the visit, says: “When you reach the host, you do not need to show an ID or speak the same language. Just by walking through this road you get service, safety, and comfort.”
    He added: "These are people who save their money to open a hostel where they receive visitors, or open their homes for sleeping and feeding. Where else do we see this scene? It is a strange thing that is difficult to talk about."
    "You have done what crossed our imagination... What's next, Iraqis?" A question for foreign visitors who may know the answer in the coming years and upcoming visits.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:23 am