Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance decides to host the Ministers of Federal Oil and Wealth in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance decides to host the Ministers of Federal Oil and Wealth in Kurdistan Empty Parliamentary Finance decides to host the Ministers of Federal Oil and Wealth in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 7:16 am

Parliamentary Finance decides to host the Ministers of Federal Oil and Wealth in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee decided, today, Tuesday, to host the Ministers of Federal Oil and Resources in the Kurdistan Region, while indicating that it will submit its report to the Presidency of Parliament to find out the reasons for the interruption of funds from the region.
    Committee Chairman Atwan Al-Atwani said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the committee hosted the government negotiating team with the Kurdistan region, which is the first step regarding the task assigned to the House of Representatives to reach appropriate solutions regarding the region’s amounts in accordance with the constitution and the budget law.”
    He added, "The committee will host during the current week the current Minister of Oil in the government and the Minister of Wealth in the Kurdistan region to complete the meetings and boycott the information provided by the government team to find out where the defect lies," noting that "the committee will submit its report to the House of Representatives during the current week to find out the reasons for cutting The amounts for the region, and what solutions the House of Representatives could take to guarantee the rights of citizens in Kurdistan.”

Views 20
    Added 09/13/2023 - 1:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:23 am