Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey talks about resuming Iraqi oil exports soon... and surrounds itself with legal "immunity".

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey talks about resuming Iraqi oil exports soon... and surrounds itself with legal "immunity". Empty Turkey talks about resuming Iraqi oil exports soon... and surrounds itself with legal "immunity".

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2023, 4:31 am

Turkey talks about resuming Iraqi oil exports soon... and surrounds itself with legal "immunity".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The Turkish Minister of Energy, Alp Arslan Bayraktar, announced today, Friday (September 15, 2023), the readiness of the Iraqi crude oil pipeline and the start of operation soon.
    The minister said in a press conference that Turkey is close to completing damage assessments of the main pipeline, which allowed the country to receive and export crude oil from Iraq before stopping flows.
    The minister did not reveal further details about the date for the resumption of exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, overlooking the Mediterranean coast.
    Turkey stopped flows through the pipeline last March, after an arbitration court ordered it to pay about $1.5 billion in compensation to Iraq for transporting Kurdish oil without Baghdad’s approval.
    Bayraktar added that the damage assessment currently underway is extremely important for Turkey to defend itself legally if Baghdad requests additional compensation in the future.
    Turkey confirmed that the decision is in the hands of the central government in Iraq and the administration of semi-autonomous Kurdistan to reach a compromise on how to divide oil export revenues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:13 pm