Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Because of the food basket.” Iraq is outside the classification of countries affected by food infla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Because of the food basket.” Iraq is outside the classification of countries affected by food infla Empty “Because of the food basket.” Iraq is outside the classification of countries affected by food infla

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 3:54 am

[size=35]“Because of the food basket.” Iraq is outside the classification of countries affected by food inflation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

09-15-2023 | 11:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

High levels of inflation have clearly affected the economies of many countries over the past two years and this situation has imposed on consumers higher costs and more difficult financial choices.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came out of the inflation crisis that these countries suffer from due to its adoption of the food basket, which significantly reduced the rate of food inflation in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topped the world in inflation rates, reaching 414 percent, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 280 percent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 256 percent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 117 percent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 71 percent, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 66 percent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 58 percent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 54 percent, and lastly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 46 percent. The hundred.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:46 am