Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi speech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi speech Empty Abadi speech

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am

Abadi speech

1/10/2014 0:00 

Nawzad Hassan 
    brief word I can describe speech Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi in front of the General Assembly of the United Nations as a speech issue for the entire country, and do not exaggerate if I say that he is greater than that he's speech to maintain the entity or homeland that exposure to danger, and it was for everyone to think about the save it, and try to stop the onslaught, which wants to rob us, but decoding lust stopped because the will of the presence was strong and overcame in the end. 
    if we went back to the letter of its details public realized direct message contained and wanted to move them to the world, warning him of the reality of what is going on. 
    speech was very realistic because he reaction to what happened on the ground, stretched to organize some of the gains achieved in different places, but the offer did not continue the joint efforts of many people and their sacrifices. 
    would not understand some of those who live outside our map everything that came in a letter from the Prime Minister's demands seriousness can not be ignored. The issue of support request in such a circumstance similar to the process of transferring blood to the body recover after a short period of time, however did not ask the Prime Minister state ground forces because it confirmed the existence of such forces, but he pointed out the great need to support air that acts as backing for Iraqi forces and stressed that action and initiative in the face of "Daash" is the only way either rhetoric and speech platforms, it will not provide any benefit in achieving victory is certain to organize "Daash" and also called for formation of the largest international crowd to do the job. 
    would not say one such talk only if the owner issue. Tens of thousands of displaced people have left behind all Hie.adv to the hundreds of victims, and material and moral ruin. 
    speaking panel talk in detail about the pain and suffering of the families do not know anything about Muserha..ola know when Thin-hour return ..? They are worried about the fate of their children. not estimated one understand speech Abadi only if a poet by the fear experienced by the families that forced to flee to camps and to other cities. 
    Personally I you are worried about the fate of my little boy and I imagined images Azptna if the tragedy reached inside Bgdad.ouhan thought to travel thrown a look at the My library I felt saddened me miscarry strange desire to read and the ability to courtesy. 
    but how many people have felt what I felt it ..? without a doubt that all of the displaced have tasted the agony whip who beat us by Jmie.az There is nothing uglier than Antzaek small lounge home to find yourself in a tent or room Ahdak them the owner of a house for Mwasatk..lkink will not forget whimsically Knazh. 
    will not prolong the remembrance of these details, but I say again that the word al-Abadi was really no room for denying or criticism, they are necessary in a difficult time to save the entity that country is not likely more losses , and under acute crisis Kmakhlb savage speech came Abadi pragmatism of sedative to nervously shattered. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am