Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The general amnesty will not be passed according to Al-Halbousi’s electoral whims

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The general amnesty will not be passed according to Al-Halbousi’s electoral whims Empty State of Law: The general amnesty will not be passed according to Al-Halbousi’s electoral whims

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: The general amnesty will not be passed according to Al-Halbousi’s electoral whims[/size]
    • Today 14:35

Information/Baghdad..
    The State of Law Coalition confirmed today, Sunday, the impossibility of passing a general amnesty law according to political agendas, pointing out that the law will only include the oppressed.
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassim Muhammad Jaafar, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The general amnesty law was not passed in a form that allows granting freedom to any terrorist or thief of public money.”
     He added, "The law was passed in accordance with a political agreement to form the government, but it will not be passed in a way that allows Sunni political forces to rise above the remains of the martyrs."
    He explained that "disagreements between the tribes of the liberated governorates caused the arrest of dozens on terrorism charges due to revenge between them through the secret informant, and therefore these mistakes must be corrected in a timely manner."
     Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi is trying to include the first reading paragraph of the General Amnesty Law in today’s session amid political objection, which caused the session to be postponed due to lack of a quorum. End25

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:49 am