Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Baghdad... chaos in a foreign bank after it refused to hand over citizens' money in dollars (vide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Baghdad... chaos in a foreign bank after it refused to hand over citizens' money in dollars (vide Empty In Baghdad... chaos in a foreign bank after it refused to hand over citizens' money in dollars (vide

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 3:45 am

[size=35][size=35]In Baghdad... chaos in a foreign bank after it refused to hand over citizens' money in dollars (video)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-10-05 | 03:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Social media pioneers circulated a video clip of a citizen who was extremely upset after a foreign bank in Iraq refused to hand over to him his money that he had deposited in US dollars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

He delivered the amount equivalent to the Iraqi dinar and according to the official rate announced by the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/314357766/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A/ar/]Central Bank of Iraq[/url].

Those interacting with the video clip unanimously called on the Central Bank to reveal the facts to public opinion, whether the Central Bank had prevented banks from handing people their money in dollars, or whether the banks were “exploiting” people and “robbing” them under the pretext of the Central Bank’s instructions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:58 pm