Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former MP warns of the dangers of the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish triangle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former MP warns of the dangers of the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish triangle Empty A former MP warns of the dangers of the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish triangle

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2023, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A former MP warns of the dangers of the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish triangle[/size]
    • Today 13:29

Information / Baghdad... 
    Former MP Muhammad Ibrahim warned of the danger of the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish triangle and the presence of the Kurdistan Workers' Party in this location, as well as its exploitation by some mafias as a route for smuggling and introducing weapons and prohibited goods. 
    Ibrahim told Al-Maalouma, “Turkey has tried for 25 years or more for the solution to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party to be security and military targeting, then it moved to bombing with drones or directly targeting the PKK’s hideouts.” 
    He added, "For 20 years, Ankara has not reached any solutions to its problems with the Kurdistan Workers' Party, which requires Turkey to contain this party through understandings in order to solve the problems." 
    He stated that "there is a need to put pressure on the Turkish side to engage in dialogue with the Labor Party, as the nature of the geography of the region in which this party is located and the multiplicity of parties in the triangle between Iraq, Turkey and Syria is a safe haven for terrorist organizations and a route for smuggling and transporting drugs, weapons and prohibited goods, which necessitates a speedy solution to the problem." With the aforementioned party. Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:51 am