Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former MP criticizes Al-Halbousi: He sits with Erdogan and his forces are bombing his country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former MP criticizes Al-Halbousi: He sits with Erdogan and his forces are bombing his country Empty A former MP criticizes Al-Halbousi: He sits with Erdogan and his forces are bombing his country

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A former MP criticizes Al-Halbousi: He sits with Erdogan and his forces are bombing his country[/size]
    • Today 08:52

Information / Baghdad...
    On Monday, the former representative of Sulaymaniyah Governorate, Ghaleb Muhammad, criticized the positions of many politicians from the ruling class and their sitting with the Turkish President at a time when his forces are bombing Iraqi lands and cutting off water.
    Muhammad told Al-Maalouma, “Many politicians from the ruling class are sitting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the rest of his entourage, making understandings and exchanging conversations at a time when Turkish forces are bombing Sulaymaniyah and other areas.”
    He added, "It is shameful that the Turkish bombing continues without taking any deterrent measures, or at least expelling the Turkish ambassador from the country. If there is a fear of such a step in anticipation of cutting off the water, then Turkey has already cut off the water to the country."
    He stated that "Iraq today lives on rainwater that is stored in dams and released into the rivers, after Turkey worked to besiege Iraq through water and also stopped the export of oil in the past days." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:21 am