Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins activating contracts with an Emirati company to develop 3 oil and gas fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins activating contracts with an Emirati company to develop 3 oil and gas fields Empty Iraq begins activating contracts with an Emirati company to develop 3 oil and gas fields

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2023, 4:41 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq begins activating contracts with an Emirati company to develop 3 oil and gas fields[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-10-15
    The Iraqi Ministry of Oil announced, on Sunday, the activation of contracts with an Emirati company to develop three oil and gas fields.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry stated in a brief statement that it had signed three energy contracts with the UAE’s Crescent Petroleum Company to develop three oil and gas fields in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]On February 21, 2023, the Ministry of Oil announced the signing of three contracts with the Emirati “Crescent” Oil Company to develop gas fields in the Basra and Diyala governorates.[/size]
    [size=45]She indicated that the Emirati company will develop two fields in Diyala Governorate to produce 250 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas within 18 months to supply nearby power stations.[/size]
    [size=45]She indicated that the company will seek to explore and develop a third complex in Basra Governorate to enhance oil and gas supplies.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:05 am