Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The Iraq Fund for Development represents a modern interface for the country with internat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - Al-Sudani: The Iraq Fund for Development represents a modern interface for the country with internat Empty Al-Sudani: The Iraq Fund for Development represents a modern interface for the country with internat

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 12:10 pm

Al-Sudani: The Iraq Fund for Development represents a modern interface for the country with international standards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani chaired the first meeting of the Board of Directors of the Iraq Fund for Development, which was voted on in the last session of the Council of Ministers. 
    During the meeting, according to a statement from Al-Sudani’s office, “the topics on the agenda were discussed, which included selecting the executive director of the fund, as well as reviewing the fund’s initial work map.”
    Al-Sudani pointed out that “the fund, whose idea began in 2017, represents a modern interface for Iraq with international standards,” stressing “the necessity of not diversifying into many projects and focusing and starting projects that will have a tangible impact.”
    He stressed "the necessity of working with the mentality of the private sector, especially since there are representatives of it on the Fund's Board of Directors who can contribute to proposals for the optimal mechanism for dealing with companies and facilitating their procedures."

Views 48
    Added 10/22/2023 - 6:11 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:33 am