Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In response to Al-Sadr's call, a parliamentarian announces the start of collecting signatures to clo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In response to Al-Sadr's call, a parliamentarian announces the start of collecting signatures to clo Empty In response to Al-Sadr's call, a parliamentarian announces the start of collecting signatures to clo

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2023, 8:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]In response to Al-Sadr's call, a parliamentarian announces the start of collecting signatures to close the American embassy in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    10-27-2023
    Member of the Iraqi House of Representatives, Burhan Al-Mamouri, announced on Friday that he will launch a campaign to collect signatures in order to vote on a resolution under the dome of Parliament for the purpose of closing the American embassy in the capital, Baghdad, in response to the call of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mamouri stated in a statement today, “Based on Al-Sadr’s request, we will launch a campaign to collect the signatures of our fellow MPs to close the American embassy.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "We will call on the Presidency of Parliament to hold an extraordinary session in order to present a binding draft law for the purpose of closing the American Embassy and vote on it within the House of Representatives."[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier today, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the federal government and Parliament to vote on a decision to close the United States Embassy in Iraq in order to “support” the Palestinians.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 8:40 am