Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karaawi: America is punishing Iraq economically and putting pressure on its government to stop re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karaawi: America is punishing Iraq economically and putting pressure on its government to stop re Empty Al-Karaawi: America is punishing Iraq economically and putting pressure on its government to stop re

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2023, 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Karaawi: America is punishing Iraq economically and putting pressure on its government to stop resistance strikes[/size]
    • Today 10:10

Information / Baghdad...
    Hussein Al-Karaawi, a member of the organizing committee for the Belt and Road Initiative, confirmed on Thursday that America is punishing Iraq economically and financially and is pushing for it not to join the Chinese Belt and Road project, at a time when it continues to pressure the government to stop the movements of the Axis of Resistance against its forces.
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “America is putting pressure on Iraq and its government in order to keep it isolated from the events taking place in the region, most notably the Zionist attacks and massacres against the Palestinian people.”
    He added, "Washington continues its movements with the aim of distancing the axis of resistance from confronting the occupation and keeping it outside the ongoing conflict in the region, as it realizes the strength of the resistance factions, their capabilities, and what they can do against the occupation."
    He stated, "Iraq is not far from the circle of American sanctions. Rather, it is currently being punished by the American side, which controls Iraqi money, the dollar, and trade, and stands up to it to ensure that it does not enter into the Chinese Belt and Road project and the Chinese agreement, which brings great gains to Iraq." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm