Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi's deputies are starting to abandon progress and move towards determination

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi's deputies are starting to abandon progress and move towards determination Empty Al-Halbousi's deputies are starting to abandon progress and move towards determination

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Halbousi's deputies are starting to abandon progress and move towards determination[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information / Anbar..
    Sheikh Abdul Sattar al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate, confirmed on Tuesday that MP Asma al-Ani had withdrawn from the ranks of the Taqadum Party, led by ousted President Muhammad al-Halbousi, and joined the Azm bloc.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The leader of the Taqaddum Party, Representative Asmaa Al-Ani, left the Taqaddum Party before its dissolution and joined the Azm bloc led by Muthanna Al-Samarrai before the announcement of its dissolution by the relevant authorities.”
    He added, "Al-Ani is one of the most prominent leaders of the feminist component of the Taqadum Party, and her withdrawal from the party's ranks came due to her complete certainty that the party's presence would end in the upcoming elections."
    He stated, "The coming days will witness the withdrawal of prominent leaders in the Taqadum Party prior to the issuance of a decision to dissolve the party due to its leader committing legal violations and another contracting with an American company run by a Zionist to advertise the Taqadum Party."
    It is noteworthy that an Anbari official confirmed earlier that there were splits within the Taqaddam Party after the overthrow of its leader by the Federal Court and the termination of his membership. Ended / 12a

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:52 pm