Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC crude basket price falls to lowest level since 2010 News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC crude basket price falls to lowest level since 2010 News  Empty OPEC crude basket price falls to lowest level since 2010 News

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 7:32 am

OPEC crude basket price falls to lowest level since 2010 News 

October 13, 2014 8:30 

Dropped the price of the main measurement of crude oil exports from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) from Thursday to their lowest level since 2010 Havea example of the decline in global prices for oil measurement.

The OPEC basket price down -alta includes 12 types of raw oil from the member states, ranging from crude bitters Venezuelan heavy crude to the deserts of the Algerian Alkhviv- to 88.32 dollars a barrel, down slightly from the lowest level previously recorded in the mid-2012's 88.74 dollars. It is likely to continue to decline on Friday after a further decline in the price of oil futures.

And reflects the decline of 20 percent in the OPEC basket price since mid-June, the decline in global crude measurement Brent crude, which fell more than $ 25. But basketball provides more accurate reading some thing to the effect of expected OPEC members and therefore, the decline may be more worrying for the organization.

And began some OPEC members are already talking about the need to cut production to support prices, but the key members of the Gulf such as Saudi Arabia did not show little tendency to take any action before the ministerial meeting of the Organization to be held on November 27 in November.

http://burathanews.com/news/250004.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm