Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Health: 241 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates are under construction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Health: 241 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates are under construction Empty Ministry of Health: 241 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates are under construction

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 5:13 am

Ministry of Health: 241 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates are under construction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Health

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Health revealed the presence of 241 hospitals within Baghdad and the governorates with a bed capacity of 11,000, awaiting referral and completion, while the number of beds added during the current year reached 1,650.
    Minister Dr. Saleh Al-Hasnawi said that his ministry has priorities for the health system, the forefront of which is completing lagging projects. They number 82, distributed among hospitals, specialized centers, and lobbies, revealing that the number of beds added or opened within the country’s hospitals during the current year reached 1,650 beds, confirming the presence of 241 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates, with a capacity of 11 thousand beds, that are still under construction and referral.
    He stated that the ongoing work within his ministry’s projects includes the rehabilitation and opening of 53 new hospitals, institutions and health centers with a capacity of four thousand beds, and the rehabilitation of 38 hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates, with the rehabilitation of 95 primary health care centers, in addition to the opening of 55 new centers within Baghdad and the governorates. In addition to opening eight health homes within the governorates.

Views 34
    Added 12/21/2023 - 11:34 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:04 pm