Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health announces the imminent opening of 30 hospitals in Baghdad and the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health announces the imminent opening of 30 hospitals in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Health announces the imminent opening of 30 hospitals in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 5:35 am

Health announces the imminent opening of 30 hospitals in Baghdad and the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Health announced the imminent opening of 30 hospitals in the capital, Baghdad, and the governorates, while determining their clinical capacity .
    The ministry's spokesman, Saif Al-Badr, told the Iraqi News Agency that "large hospitals with a capacity of 492 beds were opened during the past few months," noting that "there are other hospitals with a capacity of 200 or 100 beds that will be opened in Baghdad and the provinces with about 30 active projects ."
    He continued, "The ministry has opened hospitals in the governorates of Dhi Qar, the holy Karbala and Najaf, and previously in Babylon, with a capacity of 492 beds, and there are hospitals that will open soon in Basra and Maysan, and we have in Dujail in Salah al-Din, Diyala and Anbar, and in Mosul as well ."
    He stressed, "The 30 hospital projects are underway and will open within the next few months, and the ministry will begin field work in them ."

8 . views
    Added 08/10/2022 - 12:21 PM
    Update 08/10 2022 - 1:23 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm