Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings control the tampering of more than 32 million in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings control the tampering of more than 32 million in the northern port of Umm Qasr Empty Border crossings control the tampering of more than 32 million in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2023, 12:02 pm

Border crossings control the tampering of more than 32 million in the northern port of Umm Qasr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Border Ports Authority announced the arrest of fraud that caused a waste of public funds amounting to more than 32 million at the northern port of Umm Qasr.
    The authority stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the information received from the head of the Border Ports Authority, Major General Dr. Omar Al-Waeli, and after intensifying the supervisory role and field work, the Umm Qasr Northern Port Port Directorate was able to seize (7) wheels at the search and investigation point containing Three electrical transformers and accessories, each with a capacity of (31,500) Kv.
    She added, "Through detection and audit, it was revealed that there was tampering with the real power rating of the transformers declared in the completed customs transaction, which caused a waste of public money worth (32,433,000) thirty-two million, four hundred and thirty-three thousand Iraqi dinars. A formal seizure report was organized and the matter was referred to the Umm Police Station." Northern Palace for the purpose of presenting it before the attention of the investigating judge and holding negligent persons accountable.”

Views 11
    Added 12/24/2023 - 8:50 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:44 am