Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament chooses Thursday candidates for interior and defense portfolios

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament chooses Thursday candidates for interior and defense portfolios Empty Parliament chooses Thursday candidates for interior and defense portfolios

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:22 pm

Parliament chooses Thursday candidates for interior and defense portfolios

14/10/2014

Tuesday the House of Representatives held a hearing to examine a number of draft laws, while expected to resolve the issue of parliamentary powers to choose candidates to fill the interior and defense ministries in session next Thursday.

The agenda of Tuesday's session, the performance of Yemen to the Constitutional Council members were holding government positions and the bench, who occupied ministerial positions and the Vice-President of the Republic.

The House of Representatives also will be the first reading of bills of economic and service most notably the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the international railway agreement, and listen to the reports of the committees in charge of monitoring the condition of the temporary displaced.

More details in the report of the reporter, "Radio Sawa" Alaa Hassan from Baghdad:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:12 pm