Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We renew our support for the police forces, which protect stability and civil peace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We renew our support for the police forces, which protect stability and civil peace Empty Al-Sudani: We renew our support for the police forces, which protect stability and civil peace

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 4:35 am

Al-Sudani: We renew our support for the police forces, which protect stability and civil peace
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is here today, Tuesday (January 9, 2024), on the occasion of the 102nd anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi police, while renewing his support for the police forces as they protect stability and civil peace.
    Al-Sudani said in a blog post on the (X) platform, which was followed by “Baghdad Today”: “On the 102nd anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi police, we extend our highest words of gratitude and appreciation to the performance of the internal security forces, and the hand of law and justice.”
    He added: "We renew our support and support for the police and interior services as they protect stability and civil peace. We also recall the sacrifices of the martyrs of honor and dignity, the police heroes, whose sacrifices resulted in security, stability, and a launch towards projects to build our beloved homeland."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:03 am