Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It will reduce crowding in Baghdad.. Construction announces the imminent opening of the ring road

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It will reduce crowding in Baghdad.. Construction announces the imminent opening of the ring road Empty It will reduce crowding in Baghdad.. Construction announces the imminent opening of the ring road

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 4:57 am

It will reduce crowding in Baghdad.. Construction announces the imminent opening of the ring road

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Benjin Rekani, announced today, Tuesday, the imminent start of work on opening the path for the fourth ring road project around Baghdad.[/rtl]

[rtl]Rikani said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, “The Ministry will soon begin the work of opening the path for the fourth ring road project around Baghdad,” indicating that “the initiation of this project came as a result of the great efforts made by the Ministry with the rest of the concerned authorities and the specialized consulting company, to plan and design the road.” And his interlocutor after making the necessary adjustments to his paths as a result of conflicts.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, "The total length of the road is 94 km and its width is 100 m. It has two lanes to and from, with four lanes for each lane, with the construction of a special lane for buses, service roads, and bridges within the lane."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed, "The road ensures a high flow of vehicle movement, and will mainly reduce traffic congestion in Baghdad. It will also enable travelers and people with load-bearing vehicles coming from the north to the south and vice versa, to complete their route without entering the capital."[/rtl]

Views 87
    Added 01/09/2024 - 11:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:21 pm