Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Commerce announces the conclusion of the Baghdad International Fair activities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Commerce announces the conclusion of the Baghdad International Fair activities Empty The Minister of Commerce announces the conclusion of the Baghdad International Fair activities

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2024, 4:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Minister of Commerce announces the conclusion of the Baghdad International Fair activities[/size]
    • Today 12:35

Information - Baghdad
    The Minister of Trade, Atheer Al-Ghurairi, announced today, Saturday, the conclusion of the activities of the 47th Baghdad International Fair, confirming the achievement of many partnership contracts with Iraqi sectors, sectors of countries, and companies participating in the session.

A statement from the Ministry of Commerce, received by the Maalouma Agency, stated that “The Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairi, announced the conclusion of the activities of the 47th Baghdad International Fair after achieving great success, amid a massive official and public attendance, whose activities began on the 10th day until the 19th of this month of January.” ".
    Al-Ghurairi stressed, “The course’s activities were distinguished compared to previous courses in terms of organization, qualification, diversity and size of participation by countries and companies, as well as achieving many partnership contracts between Iraqi sectors and sectors of countries and companies participating in the international session.” .
    He pointed out, "The Baghdad International Fair is a message to the world that Iraq is coming strong as an important economic player capable of containing the largest international gatherings and interacting with them in a way that serves the aspirations of our people for a free and dignified life. The exhibition was also a message from the participating countries of their desire to build bridges." Cooperation with Iraq.” End 25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:36 am