Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: America was shocked by the possibility of Iraqi armed resistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: America was shocked by the possibility of Iraqi armed resistance Empty Expert: America was shocked by the possibility of Iraqi armed resistance

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Expert: America was shocked by the possibility of Iraqi armed resistance[/size]
    • Today 11:30

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
     Security affairs expert Abdul Hadi Al-Bayati confirmed on Monday that there was a shock on the American side after the Iraqi resistance missiles reached more than 300 kilometers.
    Al-Bayati said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Iraqi resistance factions have shown a great deal of flexibility in their performance through the possibility of launching more than 100 operations directly targeting the military bases where American forces are deployed in Iraq and Syria without Washington’s ability to determine the bases for launching missiles and marches.” ".
    He added, "The resistance recently struck targets at a depth of 300 km, and this matter shocked Washington because it reflects an escalation in dealing with the battle and the presence of continuous development of its field capabilities, pointing out that, "More than 20 American bases have been under the resistance's crosshairs for 3 months."
    He pointed out that "the American bases are literally exhausted as they are in a state of shock around the clock, in addition to what Western reports revealed about dozens of casualties, which means that the resistance strikes are very accurate."
    The Iraqi resistance factions are launching strikes against American targets in Iraq and Syria, and they are issuing statements adopting operations from day to day. Ended 25 February.

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:07 am