Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources begins completing 16 projects during 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources begins completing 16 projects during 2024 Empty Water Resources begins completing 16 projects during 2024

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 4:45 am

Water Resources begins completing 16 projects during 2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced today, Monday, the commencement of work on 16 projects for the current year, revealing that it completed 11 other projects during the past year.
    Minister Aoun Dhiyab Abdullah said: “The Ministry owns, within the government programme, 27 projects, 11 of which were completed during the past year, while the competent technical and engineering staff of the Ministry began implementing the remaining 16 of them at the beginning of the current year, and he noted that some of them achieved completion rates.” "It varied in previous times before stopping for several reasons."
    He stated that "the 11 projects completed during the past year are reclamation operations for each of the Suwayhiyah lands in Al-Muthanna, a section of Hor Najm, part of the Diwaniyah Shafi'i lands, part of the Bani Hassan lands, ten thousand dunams in Al-Husseiniyah, and part of the Ramadi lands, in addition to the rehabilitation of... Part of the first phase of the Northern Al-Jazeera Irrigation Project, in addition to the construction of the Sadr Al-Shatrah Regulator in the Shatrah District, with the preparation of electrical and mechanical equipment to install a pumping station in Hor Negm, in addition to the completion of the northern part of the canal carrying water to the Shatt Al-Arab.”
    Regarding the 16 projects that work began at the beginning of the year 2024, Abdullah explained that they “include the reclamation of 20 thousand dunums as a fourth phase in the Saad River Project and will be completed by the end of 2024, in addition to the reclamation of 15 thousand dunums, in addition to 20 thousand dunums in the Saad River, and 86 percent of its work has been completed.” In advance, in addition to the reclamation of seven thousand dunums of Al-Husseiniya land, which will be completed during the next month, in addition to a large number of projects in Dhi Qar Governorate with an area of ​​14,200 dunums, as well as direct work in the critical area for the Basra Water Project, and the reclamation of 36 thousand dunums for the (Diwaniyah - Al-Shafi’iyya) project. 77 percent of it has already been completed, and it will be completely completed during the current year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:27 am