Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How many American attacks on Iraq were there in 4 years? ...Al-Fath explains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How many American attacks on Iraq were there in 4 years? ...Al-Fath explains Empty How many American attacks on Iraq were there in 4 years? ...Al-Fath explains

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2024, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]How many American attacks on Iraq were there in 4 years? ...Al-Fath explains[/size]
    • Today 10:50

Information / Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Uday Abdul Hadi, revealed the number of American attacks on Iraq during the past four years.
    Abdul Hadi told Al-Maalouma, “American aircraft carried out 14 attacks on targets inside Iraq during the past 4 years, which led to the death and injury of dozens of martyrs, most of them members of the Popular Mobilization Forces.”
    He added, "These attacks are in the presence of the strategic framework agreement concluded in 2011, which defined the tasks of security coordination," indicating, "What is happening are violations by a state that does not want stability, but rather chaos in the country."
    He pointed out that “all the forces of the coordination framework, without exception, support the option of removing all American forces from Iraq and conducting a comprehensive review of the terms of the strategic agreement in a way that contributes to strengthening the stability of Iraq and preventing Washington from exploiting some paragraphs to manipulate the country’s security and economic capabilities.” Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:17 am