Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The matter has reached a "threatening tone"... America warns Turkish banks against dealing with Russ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The matter has reached a "threatening tone"... America warns Turkish banks against dealing with Russ Empty The matter has reached a "threatening tone"... America warns Turkish banks against dealing with Russ

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 4:52 am

The matter has reached a "threatening tone"... America warns Turkish banks against dealing with Russia

The matter has reached a "threatening tone"... America warns Turkish banks against dealing with Russ 41882

Arab and international

Economy News - Baghdad
    A source in the Turkish banking sector said that the United States has drawn the attention of many private banks in Turkey to the need to adhere to the sanctions policy against Russia and warned them of the consequences of violating this.
    Russian media quoted the source, who requested to remain anonymous, as saying that the American side warned these Turkish banks of the need to carefully verify payment transfers from Russia, which reached a threatening tone.
    The source added in an interview with a “Novosti” reporter: “Currently, a number of private banks in Turkey are receiving American warnings (regarding transfers from Russia) related to the need to adhere to the sanctions policy, and this amounts to a threat.”
    Since January 1, Turkish exporters have faced banks' refusal to accept money transfers from Russia.
    According to the source mentioned above, this problem is partly related to US pressure on Turkey regarding sanctions. The Turkish Ministry of Trade is trying to resolve this issue, and dialogue is underway between Moscow and Ankara about it
    It is known that Turkish banks, as of September 2022, stopped using the Russian bank card service “Mir”.

Views 58
    Added 02/14/2024 - 9:46 AM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=40431

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:57 am