Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Barzani deals with Iraq as a “back garden” and mobilizes the world to support the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: Barzani deals with Iraq as a “back garden” and mobilizes the world to support the region Empty Al-Bawi: Barzani deals with Iraq as a “back garden” and mobilizes the world to support the region

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Bawi: Barzani deals with Iraq as a “back garden” and mobilizes the world to support the region[/size]
    • Today 14:35

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi said on Friday that Masrour Barzani’s recent talk about the so-called region is a new stab in the back of Iraq and its people, pointing out that the aforementioned personality considers Iraq a backyard and has worked to mobilize the world to support the region.
    Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, “The political leaders, party leaders, blocs, and bloggers who break the people’s heads daily with their statements and tweets about homeland and patriotism, took a position of silence towards a person who treated Iraq as a backyard and demanded an international mobilization in support of his region.” 
    He added, "The talk of Barzani and other Kurds is no longer surprising. Rather, what is surprising is the complete silence with which those who use the people's feelings as a vehicle to attack their opponents in the name of false patriotism, and did not bother to make a statement condemning this attack on Iraq's sovereignty, which he always considers a red line." 
    He pointed out the importance of the Iraqi people's attention to these false slogans, which those who spread them want to camouflage to achieve narrow sectarian and partisan interests. Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:33 am