Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A proposal to divide Kurdistan and the Union complains in Baghdad: We are ready for elections “at an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - A proposal to divide Kurdistan and the Union complains in Baghdad: We are ready for elections “at an Empty A proposal to divide Kurdistan and the Union complains in Baghdad: We are ready for elections “at an

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 6:44 am

A proposal to divide Kurdistan and the Union complains in Baghdad: We are ready for elections “at any time”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah 
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Hassan Ali, confirmed today, Monday (February 19, 2024), his party’s readiness to hold Kurdistan Parliament elections at any date determined by the region’s presidency and the Election Commission.
    Alli said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the National Union filed a complaint with the Federal Court regarding two cases related to the regional parliament elections. The first is dividing Kurdistan into 4 electoral districts over a number of the region’s governorates instead of one district.”
    He added, "The other demand is for a quota of seats for components and minorities. The union demands that the 11 seats be distributed among all the governorates of Kurdistan, and not as is happening currently, in short, in the governorates of Erbil and Dohuk, since Sulaymaniyah and Halabja include thousands of Christians and Turkmen."
    The Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections were scheduled to be held on February 25, but a lawsuit was filed by a number of Kurdish politicians, led by members of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which included an appeal against 5 articles in the election law before the Federal Supreme Court. However, the court postponed the session several times. Which makes the Independent High Electoral Commission do not have enough time to prepare the requirements for conducting the electoral process in Kurdistan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:37 pm