Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance reveals the fate of the 2024 budget salaries and schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Finance reveals the fate of the 2024 budget salaries and schedules Empty The Minister of Finance reveals the fate of the 2024 budget salaries and schedules

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 3:59 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of Finance reveals the fate of the 2024 budget salaries and schedules[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-26-2024 | 04:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Finance Minister Taif Sami confirmed today, Monday, the start of launching financing for the operational budget and the imminent sending of the 2024 budget schedules.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

While hosting her in the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sami said that the release of salaries for employees in the Kurdistan region during the current month is subject to the submission of lists of names, and we have stipulated nationalization in order to disburse them during the coming months.

She confirmed that “employee salaries are fully insured for the year 2024 and we have begun launching financing for the operational budget,” noting that “soon we will send the 2024 budget schedules to the Council of Ministers for approval and sending them to Parliament.”

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:51 pm