Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signing a license for the associated gas investment project in the Bin Omar field in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signing a license for the associated gas investment project in the Bin Omar field in Basra Empty Signing a license for the associated gas investment project in the Bin Omar field in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 5:14 am

Signing a license for the associated gas investment project in the Bin Omar field in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (March 5, 2024), the head of the National Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makkiya, signed the investment license for the Bin Omar field gas investment project in Basra Governorate, stressing “the government’s support in implementing strategic investment projects in vital sectors, including oil and gas.”
    The Chairman of the Authority said during the investment license signing ceremony, according to a statement by the Authority received by “Baghdad Today”, that “this project to invest in the gas from the Bin Omar field in Basra Governorate with the Iraqi Halfaya Gas Company is considered one of the pioneering and strategic projects in the oil sector, where the gas will be invested.” Instead of burning it, it will save large sums of money for the government, in addition to reducing the environmental impact of burning operations.”
    Makiya stated, "The field will provide (300) landfills in two phases, with (150) landfills for each stage, with an implementation period of 36 months."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:24 pm